Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank you!

It's when I receive comments like these that make my job so rewarding! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who are truly dedicated to their pet's well-being!


"...I want to take Nelson (brindle Great Dane w/femoral head removal)[to your weekly dog fitness walk] so that you can see how well he's doing. He's literally a walking advertisement for your therapy program. And a running advertisement. And jumping. And playing. And so on. If you remember, he got a little spastic whenever we first go there. Now, he's like that all the time.
We took him and our American Bulldog/Pointer mix Rion for a ~3 mile walk this week. Rion crashed for two days. Nelson napped for a while and was ready for more."

Neil H.
(Owner of Nelson, Lafayette, IN)



"...Darby is doing well - although I do not see any more progress with mobility, she has not regressed either which of course is terrific. I certainly believe the therapy she received at your facility has her where she is today and as you know the prognosis was not good when we first arrived (if you recall she could not walk). Many thanks to you and the good Dr. for your hard work and caring approach. I am very grateful she is still with me. Thank you.

Hope all is well with you and your continuing education. Stay with it -
you are just the sort of person that is crucial to help people like
myself that are just bonkers for their animals."

Sincerely,
Steve P.
(Owner of Darby, Indianapolis, IN)

No comments:

Post a Comment